Fireweed Collective Support Groups
Fireweed Collective Support Groups are unstructured spaces where folks can connect to, and offer mutual aid with others who share similar life experiences and struggles. All support groups are facilitated by members of Fireweed Collective.
Fireweed Collective offers mental health education and mutual aid through a Healing Justice lens. We help support the emotional wellness of all people and center the needs of those most marginalized by our society. Our work seeks to disrupt the harm of systems of abuse and oppression, often reproduced by the mental health system. Learn more about us.
For any questions, please contact Maya at firstname.lastname@example.org
- QTBIPOC Support Space. Mondays at 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
- Live To Tell. A group for survivors of sexual violence. Fridays 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
- Healing Verses: A Healing Justice Approach To Collective Poetry Crafting For BIPOC & Latinx Folks. Inspired By Trelani Michelle – Tuesdays 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST
- Last Night a DJ Saved My Life. Black people leaning into media and creativity to vision a better world – Wednesdays 3 PM PST / 6 PM EST
- Spooned Out & Plugged In – A Group For Disabled/Chronically Ill/Neurodivergent Folks – Saturdays 1 PM PST / 4 PM EST
- Spooned Out & Plugged In – A Group For BIPOC Disabled/Chronically Ill/Neurodivergent Folks – Saturdays 11 AM PST / 2 PM EST