Workers Revolutionary Collective
For those who have come because their conscience leaves me no other choice, WRC is honored to relay on community support to advance our mission. For those who understand there comes a time when silence is betrayal. That time has come in relation to Capitalism.
- Collective Events – setup, cleanup, community meetings hosting, passion contribution, skills training (any professional, trade, or community skills).
- Remote Office – proofreading, research, bibliographies, data sorting, phone calls.
- Local Driving - picking up participates and supplies.
- Local Outreach – attending local community events and talking about WRC efforts on shared struggles.
- Love, Care, & Understanding - massages, yoga, energy healing, exercise, and personal support
- Labor – harvesting, floating assistance, deescalation, or errands.
- Art - make signs, cards, gift, and works of art to represent WRC's mission, the oppressed, or honor those who help.
- Media - hosting, setup, editing, marketing, or giving WRC access to platforms to inform the people of our mission.
- Donations - help in opportunities to garner contributions.
- Digital Footprint - website, mobile applications, or social media expertise.